B2B Sales Process Audit
You “open the kimono” and I’ll share a comprehensive revenue accelerating action plan of how you can improve your processes, playbooks and systems to book more meetings and close deals quicker.
Some of the companies I've advised, coached and worked with.
The B2B Sales Process Audit is for those companies who can’t afford the Monthly Sales Advisory package, but need help identifying why they are missing their revenue targets.
If you’re asking yourself any of the following, then I can help:
- What are the main obstacles my team and I face in getting more replies and scheduling meetings with prospects?
- Are there specific parts of our outreach strategy that need improvement, or do we lack the right tools to engage leads effectively?
- What steps are we currently taking to speed up our sales pipeline and finalize deals faster?
- Are there areas of inefficiency within our sales process that we could address, or do we need to adopt new techniques or technologies to optimize our approach?
- Which key performance indicators (KPIs) do I rely on to evaluate the productivity and success of my sales team?
- Are these KPIs comprehensive enough to give me a clear picture of our overall performance, and are they aligned with our strategic goals?
- How can I ensure that our sales tactics remain agile and easily adaptable to shifts in the market landscape?
- Do we have a process in place for regularly reviewing and updating our go-to-market strategies, and are we leveraging data and insights to make informed decisions?
- Why is predictable and repeatable sales so fricking hard right now?
If you’re asking yourself any of the questions above, then let me help you audit your sales process and provide a clear path for you to generate more revenue.
How the B2B Sales Process Audit Works
Deliverables & Pricing
B2B Sales Process Audit
I'll audit your sales process within circa 5 working days of being granted access
Cover all aspects as outlined above
Provide a detailed Revenue Acceleration Action Plan
Record and share videos to dive deeper into specific areas of the audit
1 x 60 minute call via Zoom to discuss the action plan
1 x follow up 2 weeks after the audit to answer any questions and concerns
About Mark Colgan
I have over 14 years of experience in B2B Sales and Marketing (mostly SaaS) having worked at FTSE 50 companies to venture-backed startups and more recently in bootstrapped productised service agencies. And I’m a Techstars Alumni.
I started working at the coalface of sales in the boiler room environment of recruitment agencies. After a few years in recruitment I moved into Marketing and led the implementation of several CRM and MarTech stacks (before it was even called RevOps).
More recently I’ve led a 100+ remote person lead research business as General Manager (responsible for all revenue) and in 2020 started my own Podcast PR Agency which serves B2B SaaS companies like Gong, Paddle, Hopin, Genesys, Treasure Data and hundreds more. I led the GTM efforts and generated over $1,000,000 in revenue before exiting in December 2022.
“What makes you different?”
- I’ve personally closed over $1,000,000 in revenue in the last 2.5 years.
- I’ve generated millions of dollars in net new ARR for B2B SaaS companies over the past 5 years.
- I lead the Outbound Prospecting course and Cold Email Writing Bootcamp at Sales Impact Academy and have coached 1000’s of SDR’s.
- I recently exited a Digital PR Agency that relies on pitching customers as interview guests on podcasts (via email and social media) where we achieve an average 65% response rate (often higher).
- I previously ran TaskDrive, a lead research and data enrichment service, and oversaw the optimization of 100’s of customers’ outbound email campaigns.
- I’ve advised and optimized over 200 companies outbound prospecting campaigns and speak with dozens of founders each month.
People come to me when they’re struggling to get replies, book meetings, and close deals through outbound prospecting.
I’m originally from the UK, but currently live in Lisbon, where I spend a lot of time trying not to get too sun burnt (even in winter). I’m an average golfer, getting into cycling and love travelling.
You’ll often hear me saying “por que no?” (why not?) to anything that sounds fun or gets the heart racing like wingwalking, skydiving and paramotoring.