Gain clarity and book a Sales Strategy Session
£400 per session
Sometimes it only takes one call, with an external party, to understand what your bottlenecks are and find a solution to overcome them.
That’s exactly what these strategy sessions are for.
Some of the companies I've advised, coached and worked with.
If your outbound sales campaigns are not generating revenue, booked meetings or even replies, it’s likely that a few tweaks and improvements are all you need to turn the campaigns into a repeatable, scalable, revenue-generating strategy.
These Strategy Sessions take place over Zoom and you can ask me anything about your Outbound Prospecting and Sales Strategy.
I’ll give you no-nonsense tactical advice that you can put into action, guaranteed.
These are the types of questions I can answer and advise on:
- Email deliverability – are our emails even landing in the inbox and how can we improve deliverability?
- Lead data and segmentation – are we getting data from the right sources and segmenting our sequences effectively
- Sequence messaging – is our messaging resonating with the audience and are we spending the right amount of time personalising the copy?
- Sequence design – what is the most optimal sequence length and which channels should we be using to generate the most replies?
- Sales process overview – have we set up our sales pipeline correctly and what could be causing a lower reply to meeting booked rate?
- Demo process – are we responding to inbound demo requests quickly enough? How can we optimise our demos for higher close rates?
- Sales velocity – what are the bottlenecks in our sales process and why are we not closing a higher percentage of deals?
- Sales technology – are we using the right sales technology and are there any manual tasks we should automate to become more efficient?
- GTM Strategy – are we targeting the right ICP with the right messaging? Are the tactics we’re using inline with our CAC and LTV assumptions?
I’ve personally sent over 500,000 emails, coached 1,000’s of reps and delivered 100’s of campaigns for B2B SaaS companies.
This Sales Strategy session gives you access to all my learnings and the tactics that I use today to achieve industry leading open and reply rates (see below from a recent campaign) and helped me personally generate over $1,000,000 and several million in new revenue for my customers.
Recent Sessions Topics
Recent Sessions Outcomes
About Mark Colgan
I have over 14 years of experience in B2B Sales and Marketing (mostly SaaS) having worked at FTSE 50 companies to venture-backed startups and more recently in bootstrapped productised service agencies. And I’m a Techstars Alumni.
I started working at the coalface of sales in the boiler room environment of recruitment agencies. After a few years in recruitment I moved into Marketing and led the implementation of several CRM and MarTech stacks (before it was even called RevOps).
More recently I’ve led a 100+ remote person lead research business as General Manager (responsible for all revenue) and in 2020 started my own Podcast PR Agency which serves B2B SaaS companies like Gong, Paddle, Hopin, Genesys, Treasure Data and hundreds more. I led the GTM efforts and generated over $1,000,000 in revenue before exiting in December 2022.
“What makes you different?”
- I’ve personally closed over $1,000,000 in revenue in the last 2.5 years.
- I’ve generated millions of dollars in net new ARR for B2B SaaS companies over the past 5 years.
- I lead the Outbound Prospecting course and Cold Email Writing Bootcamp at Sales Impact Academy and have coached 1000’s of SDR’s.
- I recently exited a Digital PR Agency that relies on pitching customers as interview guests on podcasts (via email and social media) where we achieve an average 65% response rate (often higher).
- I previously ran TaskDrive, a lead research and data enrichment service, and oversaw the optimization of 100’s of customers’ outbound email campaigns.
- I’ve advised and optimized over 200 companies outbound prospecting campaigns and speak with dozens of founders each month.
People come to me when they’re struggling to get replies, book meetings, and close deals through outbound prospecting.
I’m originally from the UK, but currently live in Lisbon, where I spend a lot of time trying not to get too sun burnt (even in winter). I’m an average golfer, getting into cycling and love travelling.
You’ll often hear me saying “por que no?” (why not?) to anything that sounds fun or gets the heart racing like wingwalking, skydiving and paramotoring.