Monthly B2B Sales Advisory
£3,000 per month (minimum 3 month commitment)
Save time, remove uncertainty, avoid costly mistakes and increase revenue faster with my proven playbooks and ongoing support.
Some of the companies I've advised, coached and worked with.
Sometimes it can be hard to know where to start when you’re struggling to hit revenue targets.
If you’re like most of the sales leaders that I work with and speak to, you’re likely asking yourself one (or all) of the following questions:
- What are the main obstacles my team and I face in getting more replies and scheduling meetings with prospects?
- Are there specific parts of our outreach strategy that need improvement, or do we lack the right tools to engage leads effectively?
- What steps are we currently taking to speed up our sales pipeline and finalize deals faster?
- Are there areas of inefficiency within our sales process that we could address, or do we need to adopt new techniques or technologies to optimize our approach?
- Which key performance indicators (KPIs) do I rely on to evaluate the productivity and success of my sales team?
- Are these KPIs comprehensive enough to give me a clear picture of our overall performance, and are they aligned with our strategic goals?
- How can I ensure that our sales tactics remain agile and easily adaptable to shifts in the market landscape?
- Do we have a process in place for regularly reviewing and updating our go-to-market strategies, and are we leveraging data and insights to make informed decisions?
- Why is predictable and repeatable sales so fricking hard right now?
The bad news is, selling is pretty brutal at the moment.
The good news, I can help.
Below is a screenshot of a recent outbound prospecting sequence I ran:
When you work with me on a monthly basis (3 month minimum), I act as an external and objective sounding board.
I share all of my knowledge, experience, frameworks, playbooks and guidance to help you book more meetings and close deals quicker.
Below you’ll find more information about how I can support you to close the revenue gap that is keeping you up at night.
How the Monthly Advising works
Before you read on, I know that the natural tendency is to think “Mark, let’s increase the volume!”
But we have to start by plugging the holes in the bucket, aka, your existing processes.
It’s not sexy, but it’s essential. And that’s where every engagement starts.
Month 1: Kick Off and Identification
This is where I drink through the firehose! Most of the deliverables here are on me.
Month 2: Pipeline Optimisation
This is where we start seeing the first improvements.
Month 3: Accelerating Meetings Booked
This is where we start the see the well-oiled sales machine you’ve built.
Month 4 Onwards: Testing and tweaking
This is where we feel like we’re walking on air! And we discuss whether you need my continued support or not.
Deliverables & Pricing
Monthly Advisorymin 3 month committment
Up to 4 x 60-min video conversations via Zoom each month
Detailed “Master Document” with all notes and action items
1 x emergency 30 minute call per month (if needed)
Access to my frameworks, templates and playbooks
Unlimited email support between calls
Unlimited a-sync feedback: new sales collateral, sequences, SOPs etc
About Mark Colgan
I have over 14 years of experience in B2B Sales and Marketing (mostly SaaS) having worked at FTSE 50 companies to venture-backed startups and more recently in bootstrapped productised service agencies. And I’m a Techstars Alumni.
I started working at the coalface of sales in the boiler room environment of recruitment agencies. After a few years in recruitment I moved into Marketing and led the implementation of several CRM and MarTech stacks (before it was even called RevOps).
More recently I’ve led a 100+ remote person lead research business as General Manager (responsible for all revenue) and in 2020 started my own Podcast PR Agency which serves B2B SaaS companies like Gong, Paddle, Hopin, Genesys, Treasure Data and hundreds more. I led the GTM efforts and generated over $1,000,000 in revenue before exiting in December 2022.
“What makes you different?”
- I’ve personally closed over $1,000,000 in revenue in the last 2.5 years.
- I’ve generated millions of dollars in net new ARR for B2B SaaS companies over the past 5 years.
- I lead the Outbound Prospecting course and Cold Email Writing Bootcamp at Sales Impact Academy and have coached 1000’s of SDR’s.
- I recently exited a Digital PR Agency that relies on pitching customers as interview guests on podcasts (via email and social media) where we achieve an average 65% response rate (often higher).
- I previously ran TaskDrive, a lead research and data enrichment service, and oversaw the optimization of 100’s of customers’ outbound email campaigns.
- I’ve advised and optimized over 200 companies outbound prospecting campaigns and speak with dozens of founders each month.
People come to me when they’re struggling to get replies, book meetings, and close deals through outbound prospecting.
I’m originally from the UK, but currently live in Lisbon, where I spend a lot of time trying not to get too sun burnt (even in winter). I’m an average golfer, getting into cycling and love travelling.
You’ll often hear me saying “por que no?” (why not?) to anything that sounds fun or gets the heart racing like wingwalking, skydiving and paramotoring.